Acne is an unwanted substance. The same goes for acne scars. When acne gets better, it leaves scars, which spoils the beauty of the face. There is no end to your, my, all of our worries about this stain. What not to use? Stain removal soap, face wash, cream, etc. But at the end of the day? Although it costs a lot of money, the result is zero!
In fact, whatever the type of cream, the chemicals in it temporarily remove the stain. The real story can be noticed only after stopping giving for a while. Rough face, wearing red spots, acne, more stories.
Read Also: Easy Home Remedies For Acne
Surprising but true, it is possible to remove stains permanently with some domestic ingredients. When you have the solution at hand, then why be harassed by spending money unnecessarily? Although acne is easy to get rid of, acne scars are a bit time-consuming. However, if you want to get rid of permanent scars by keeping the skin protected, you have to be a little bit patient.
Let’s find out the ways to get rid of acne –
Use lemon to remove acne scars
1. Lemons contain citric acid and vitamin C, which naturally cleanses the skin. Lemon is much more effective in removing stains. Take 2 teaspoons of lemon juice in a bowl. For normal skin, add half a teaspoon of honey (1 teaspoon of honey for sensitive skin). Mix well and apply on the spot with the help of cotton. Once it is dry, apply it again and wait till it dries. Then rinse with cold water. Use this simple ingredient every 1 day until the spots subside. You can also mix 2 teaspoons of turmeric powder with 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and use it on the spot.
2. The most popular home remedy for stain removal is a mixture of apples and honey. Make 2-3 pieces of apple paste to make the mixture. Add 1 teaspoon of honey to the paste. Mix both the ingredients well and apply them on the spot with the help of a cotton bar. Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Use the mixture daily until the spots subside.
Use of aloe vera to remove facial acne scars
3. Aloe vera is great for brightening the complexion and reducing blemishes. Take out 2-3 teaspoons of gel from aloe vera. Add 2 pinches of turmeric powder. Mix the ingredients. Now rub this mixture gently and apply it to the face. Leave it for 15-20 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Regular use of this mixture will remove acne scars and blemishes.
Also, take out 2 teaspoons of gel from aloe vera and add 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and half a teaspoon of sugar. Mix the ingredients well. Wash your face with face wash and apply the mixture. Leave it for 20-25 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Use the mixture continuously for 1 day to reduce spots.
4. Mix 2 teaspoons of milk with 2 teaspoons of honey and 1 teaspoon of rose water well. Wash your face and apply the mixture with a cotton ball. Leave it for half an hour and wash it off with cold water. After 15-30 days of continuous use, the stain will disappear. The skin will be bright and soft.
5. Blend 3 round cucumbers and half a medium-sized tomato. Now apply this mixture to the skin for 20 minutes. Then rinse with cold water. Keep using it until reduced the acne scars. Cucumber and tomato are effective in brightening the skin and removing blemishes. The mixture will reduce blemishes as well as enhance the beauty of the face.
6. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice with 3 teaspoons papaya paste. Clean the face and apply it to the skin for half an hour. Then rinse with cold water. This mixture will remove blemishes as well as make the skin soft and beautiful.
Home remedies for acne scars using potatoes
7. Paste a piece of potato in a blender. Now strain the paste with a thin cloth and take out the juice. Add one teaspoon of aloe vera and 1 teaspoon of rose-water to the potato juice. Mix the ingredients. Wash your face and rub gently with a cotton ball. After rubbing for 5 minutes, apply the mixture again on the spot and leave it for 20 minutes. Then rinse with cold water. Potatoes contain a substance called catecholase, which makes the skin radiant and blemish-free.
8. Vitamins A, B, and C in potatoes restore lost radiance and remove blemishes. To remove stains, blend the potatoes. Sift the paste through a thin cloth and extract the juice. Let the potato juice cool for 10-15 minutes in a normal fridge. Now mix 4 teaspoons of potato juice and 2 teaspoons of raw milk together in a bowl. Gently rub the mixture on the skin with the help of cotton. Leave it for 20-25 minutes and wash it off with cold water. Use the mixture one day at a time. If you have oily skin, you can add Multani soil.
9. Blend tomatoes and papaya together. In a bowl, mix 3-4 teaspoons of the paste with 1 teaspoon of raw milk. Apply the mixture all over the face for half an hour. Then rinse with cold water. Use it every 2 days. The mixture will make the skin blemish-free and fair.
10. Mix 2 teaspoons of cinnamon powder, 2 teaspoons of rose water, and 1 teaspoon of honey together, apply on the skin for half an hour and wash off with cold water. Use the pack for 1 day in a row.
11. Mix 2 teaspoons of sandalwood powder with 1 teaspoon of rose water and 1 teaspoon of milk. Leave the mixture on the skin for 20 minutes and wash off. Use 3-4 times a week.
12. Mix 1 teaspoon of olive oil, 1 vitamin E capsule, and 1 teaspoon of honey together. Clean the skin and apply the mixture. Leave it overnight and wash your face with facewash in the morning. Regular use of the mixture will reduce stains.
13. Mix 3 teaspoons of lentil paste, 1 teaspoon of lemon juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 2 pinches of turmeric powder together. Then apply on the face. It is important to clean the skin before using the pack. For this, mix 2 teaspoons of rose water and 2 teaspoons of honey and apply it to the face with cotton. This will clear the skin. With regular use of the pack, the skin will be radiant and blemish-free.
14. Mix 1 tablespoon of honey, 1 tablespoon of almond oil, 2 teaspoons of orange juice in rice powder. Apply the mixture on the skin for half an hour. Then rinse with cold water. Use every 2 days. Use every day if possible. The pack will remove stains as well as dirt. It will make the skin shiny and clean.
Use coconut water to remove acne scars.
15. Make ice by mixing 6-7 tablespoons of coconut water with 3 tablespoons of rose water. Rub this ice on the face for 10-15 minutes. Then make a pack by mixing 2 teaspoons of lemon juice, 2 teaspoons of tomato juice, 1 teaspoon of honey, and 2 teaspoons of orange juice with sandalwood powder. If possible, use the pack every day or every 2 days. However, use coconut water and rose water ice every day.